Subscribe TwitterFacebook

Friday, August 27, 2010

Good Morning!

Good morning everyone!  Have you missed me?  I've been running around like crazy, getting ready to start school, keeping up with my daughter who seems to never stop moving, and going to a great fair last night!  BUT I knew things wouldn't be great for very long.  This morning I was up extra early, so I though I would make a dent in the mountain of laundry that has been piling up.  I get everything ready, head to the basement AND guess what?!?! My dryer has finally died!  So I'm happy to say that am I now posting this from the comfort of my local laundromat!  I was so lucky to have found one that has flat screen TVs (playing fox25 new, my favorite), and WI-FI!

Getting back on track, I don't have many Email's this morning.  Lately the good one's haven't been arriving until later on in the day, So I think I am going to get rid of my morning email posts, and just post the best one's individually.  I going to try to post as much as I can this morning,because once I get home and find my little one awake (eating cookies or something like that for breakfast)  the 2 of us will be off to do a little fall wardrobe shopping.

Hope you all are having a wonderful Friday so far!  Remember, just sit back, and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea.  Chaos can wait 5 or 10 minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment