Subscribe TwitterFacebook

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Email Round-Up 8/25/10

Once again my email round-up is late today, I woke up at 9AM (when I was suppose to be leaving this house)  actually got to work on time, had a fine day at work, then right before I was about to get on the highway, my car broke down.  So it took my an extra 2 hours to get home!  Anyways, on to the emails

  • Yankee Candle has a  New coupon out for $10 off any purchase of $25 or more.  They are my absolute FAVORITE place to get candles, and accessories, so I get all giddy when they send me coupons!  CLICK HERE to print coupon, or use code:  XF009E4 at checkout if it is not automatically applied. 
  • Snapfish is offering 20% off PLUS free shipping on any size collage poster.  Just use code:  SAVESUMMER at checkout (offer ends 8/30)  Shop through Ebates and get 7.5% cash back!
  • Alloy has extended their 20% off all jeans sale until Moday! (8/30).  PLUS 15% off your entire purchase.  Use code:  ALJ15E at checkout.  Shop through Ebates and get 3% cash back!
  • Bath & Body Works is offering B2G1 Free, and B3B2 Free on their signature collection body care.  You also get a FREE 2oz Dark Kiss lotion with any purchase.  Shop Through Ebates and get 3% cash back!
  • VistaPrint has 21 new items FREE (Just pay shipping)!!  CLICK HERE to shop VistaPrint.  Shop through Ebates and get 5% cash back!
  • Wet Seal has marked down their clearance again, NOW everything starts at $5!  CLICK HERE to shop Wet Seal.  Shop Through Ebates and get 3% cash back!




No comments:

Post a Comment