Subscribe TwitterFacebook

Friday, July 16, 2010

First Offical Post!

First Off..

HEY! Welcome to Frugal Young Moms. I started this blog because I am constantly on all sorts of money saving/freebie/sweepstakes websites, and noticed, as much as I love them all, there are none (that I have been on at least) that are run by younger moms like myself. I do use most of the coupons and sites that they recommended but a lot of it is stuff that is no use to me, or my family.

How about a little about myself, and my lifestyle.

I'm Erin, 23 years old. I have a fiance, and a 1 year old daughter. We live with my In-Laws (well...future) and there 2 other sons. So, there are currently 7 of us living in this mad house. I just VERY recently went back to work, so money has actually been very tight lately. I have been trying to learn as much as possible about how & where to save as much as possible. I'm really into freebies, it makes things a lot easier (i.e. when you run out of shampoo, or tampons) I also have started entering sweepstakes.

As the title says, this is my first post. In the upcoming posts I will share my favorite sites for freebies, coupons, general savings, sweepstakes, and other random things. Also in the upcoming days I may be making a Twitter & Facebook for Frugal Young Moms.


Thanks for reading! & Stay tuned!


<3 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment