Subscribe TwitterFacebook

Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Super Kohl's Savings!

Tonight my Mother-In-Law, daughter, and aunt went to Kohl's to do some shopping.  We bought a ridiculous amount to stuff, and let me show you what we saved. I tried to take a picture, but my phone's camera isn't the greatest, so I'll type it out instead.  Oh, and my Mother-In-Law works at Kohl's on the weekends so we did get an extra 15% off.

Subtotal: $426.79 (33 Items)
20% Special Offer(spend over $100):  -$85.36
15% Friends & Family Discount:  -$51.22
Associates Discount:  -$43.63

GRAND TOTAL: $249.82

Some of the best deals we got were:
  • Pair Of Jeans. Original Price $44.00  Clearance Price: $4.40
  • Handbag.  Original Price $48.00 Clearance Price  $9.60
  • Another Pair Of Jeans.  Original Price  $40.00  Clearance Price  $12.00
  • All Jumping Beans Brand Clothes were $4.99 (Original $10.00) we got 6 pieces
Everything else was normal Kohl's sale, still all great prices.  I came out with 4 shirts, 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of boots, a set of earrings, a necklace/earring set, & a bra! My daughter got 8 new outfits for fall, a tent with a connecting tunnel, and wall decals for her room.  PLUS my Mother-In-Law & Aunt got things for themselves!  Wicked awesome shopping night!


Oh! We also checked out a new dollar store in our area, 5Below.  I know a lot of mid-west and southern states have had 5below around, but this is only the second one in MA.  My daughter also got a spongebob ball, flash cards, and a sesame street coloring book for under $10!



No comments:

Post a Comment