Subscribe TwitterFacebook

Monday, August 30, 2010

My Freebies This Week 8/23-8/30

These are ALL my freebies i have received in the past week!  Finally! I got a really good amount.
  • 8x10 Photo Collage and 4x6 Photo from Snapfish (no longer available)
  • Bisquick, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Nature Valley Granola Bar & $0.25 coupon for Yoplait Yogurt From Que Rica Vida.
  • NeilMed Neti Pot (no longer available, but CLICK HERE to get a $3 off coupon)
  • Atkins Quick-Start Guide, 3 Atkins Bars (my fiance already got a hold of them) CLICK HERE to sign up and get sample.
  • 4 Full-Size Bottles of EAS Peak Sports Drinks. (no longer available)
  • Pampers Dora The Explorer Potty Training Kit (there is a glare on the pull-up diaper).  CLICK HERE to get free kit.
  • Snap Kuzie (spl?) From Skoal (no longer available)
  • NCP Reusable shopping tote (must be a NCP member to receive).
  • Root Awakening Shampoo, Conditioner, and Smoothing Lotion PLUS $1 off coupon.  CLICK HERE to get sample.
  • Astroglide Personal Lubricant.  CLICK HERE to get free sample.
  • Ouidad Climate Control For Heat And Humidity Gel.  (no longer available).

AND...My absolute FAVORITE freebie from this week!!  I got a FREE $49.95 leather jacket from H&M (I work there) because of our stores AWESOME sales during our Denim Days Promo at the South Shore Plaza.  So if any of my wonderful readers came in during that time, and bought a pair (or 2) of jeans THANK YOU!!


No comments:

Post a Comment