Subscribe TwitterFacebook

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Freebies This Week 8/18/10

The past 2 weeks, the mailman has made me depressed because I have received almost no freebies.  It must be an off couple weeks.  So here is a picture of what I have received/purchased since 8/6.

  • Real Simple Magazine
  • Nexxus Shampoo, Conditioner & Hair Treatment + $3 Off Coupon
  • John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo & Conditioner + $1 Off Coupon
  • Well Being For Dummies Mini Book
  • 2 Outfits (4 Pieces) From Kohl's.  Used $10 Off Coupon & $5 Merch. Credit.
  • NCP (National Consumer Panel) Scanner. For more info on the NCP Scanner CLICK HERE.
  • (Not Pictured) 2 10-Pack BIC pens from Target.

AND Inside my FREE September 2010 Real Simple Mag:
  • L'Oreal Visible Lift Age-Reversing Makeup Sample + $2 Off Coupon
  • Garnier Ultra- Lift Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer Sample + $1 Off Coupon
  • (Not Pictured) $10 in CVS coupons
  • (Not Pictured) $1 Off V8 Soup Coupon


No comments:

Post a Comment