Subscribe TwitterFacebook

Monday, August 23, 2010

Morning Email Round-Up 8/23/10

Good morning everyone!  I took a bit of a day off yesterday.  My mother-in-law offered to watch the baby, so I took advantage of my free time, and napped! Today, Im back to the grind.  Blogging and working at my store later on today.  Now, on to my emails.

  • Boston Groupon is offering $10 Lower end-zone tickets a the Boston Collage Eagles football game ($30 value).  Your choose from 2 games.  CLICK HERE to get your tickets or to get more info.
  • Bath & Body Works is offering $1 shipping on any order today only.  Use code: TREAT1 at checkout.
  • Alloy is having a 20% off all jeans sale now through 8/25.  Also get 15% off your entire order.  Just use code:  ALJ15E at checkout.
  • For a limited time Carter's is offering a B1G1 Free on PJ's.  This would be a great time to stock up on winter PJ's for the little one (I know I am!). This sale is in store and online, no code or coupon needed.  They also have 25-40% off Halloween costumes, PJ's, tops & more.
  • Aeropostale has a new coupon out for $10 of $50 or more.  This coupon starts now through 9/19  CLICK HERE to print the coupon, or if you get Teen Vogue they have a coupon in their as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment