Subscribe TwitterFacebook

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Morning Email Round-Up 8/10/10

Good Morning everyone!  I think I'm back on track today.  Still not feeling that great, but I'm awake and already have plenty of deals, and possible freebies for you.  First I'll start off with my morning emails.



  • Coupons.com has 6 new coupons for Glade Products. Up to $10.75 in saving CLICK HERE to get the coupons.
  • Today Only Toys "R" Us is giving $15 gift cards when your purchase the NEW Madden 11 for any game system. In store only
  • Shockhound has new release CD's for only $6.99 (my favorite place to buy music)
  • Banana Republic is offering 30% off work styles today only online.
  • Borders has 2 coupons this morning 33% off a single item HERE & 33% off any kids toy HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment