Subscribe TwitterFacebook

Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Email Round Up

First off, let my apologize for no post yesterday.  Mommy finally got a day off!  I believe from now on I will not be posting on Sunday's, and if I do it won't be until later in the night because I work at my store open to close. ..And because I never posted anything yesterday, today I will have a large amount of post to put up.   So here, my first one will be my Monday Emails.

  • I would love if everyone would sign this Petition.  The Body Shop has started a Petition to Stop Sex Trafficking Children & Young People.
  • Wendy's $1 Off NEW Apple Pecan Chicken Salad.
  • Carter's Up To 50% Off Little Learners Sale & Last Day For Extra 20% Off Clearance
  • MetroStyle: 40% Any 1 Item.  Use Code MSHOP at Checkout (Ends 8/9)
  • Alloy: 20% Off All Jeans + Free Shipping On Orders Over $25. Use for ALJW25 at Checkout
  • Bath & Body Works: $3 Shipping When You Spend $50 Or More.  Use Code: SHIP3 at Checkout
  • Philosophy:  Free Photo Box With Purchase Of NEW Eternal Grace Perfume.  Use Code: ETERNAL at Checkout To Receive Free Gift + Free Shipping On Orders $50 Or More
  • Justice: 40% Off Entire Purchase.  Use Code: 703 at Checkout (Ends 8/4)

No comments:

Post a Comment