Subscribe TwitterFacebook

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How Do You Deal With The Everyday Stress In Your Life?

I thought I would ask everyone, "How do you deal with everyday stress in your life?"  The reason I am bringing this up is because, I'm sitting here in bed, looking at a mountain of laundry, a pile of coupons that need to be organized, a trashed house, an empty spot next to me (due to my fiance never being home anymore) and a piece of crap car in the driveway.  While I'm sitting here looking at all this, I know there's not much I can do about it tonight because I have to be up and out of the house by 7AM.  Then get out of work at 12, and pray that when I get home my daughter is out of her P.J's,  has had breakfast and is ready for a nap THEN get an oil change for the car, hoping that's why it's been acting up.

This is what I go through almost everyday, although my house is usually a little cleaner then it is now, and I'm finding it harder and harder to handle it.  I mean of course I handle it, I do the BEST I can to provide my family with everything that they need.  But when is it my time to have something done for me?  I love doing things for others, but I feel like a maid and a cook more then a mother and a "wife" sometimes.

Sorry all, I just had to vent.  It's just a little tough around here for me right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment