Subscribe TwitterFacebook

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Freebies Received This Week.

My Freebies Week Ending 8/2   

I realize I haven't posted many freebies yet (these I actually ordered before starting my blog) but once I see more worth posting I would love for my readers to send me pictures of their freebies as well!  Here's whats above:
  • Bandanna (Through Marlboro Rewards, not sure if it's still active, but you get a choice of freebie when you sign up for their mailing list).
  • Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo (Chipotle and Garlic & Herb) Freebie no longer active.
  • Dove Damage Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner Sample. Freebie no longer active.
  • Bodycology Lotion Sample in Cucumber Melon.  Freebie no longer active.
  • Aveeno Nourish Shampoo & Conditioner + $1.00 Off Coupon.  Freebie no longer active.
  • Starbucks Via Ready Brew.  Freebie no longer active.


I promise I'll try to post more Freebies.  I think they're great to have around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment