Subscribe TwitterFacebook

Saturday, July 24, 2010

My money saving day!

I was so proud about my money saving tonight, I thought I would blog about it, and let you all know. Tomorrow is my first day at my work, and not having much money to spare the past couple months, my hair was due for a dye job. Let me tell you all now, I haven't had a salon dye my hair since my Junior Prom in High School. I have ALWAYS done it myself. After I put the baby to bed, I asked my mother-in-law to listen for her while I ran to Target and picked up a couple of things. I grabbed my $1.00 off coupon for NYC Make-Up, my wallet (with $20 in it), my car keys, and I was out the door. When I got to Target, I picked up my Eyeliner (I only payed .72 cents) then I went to scope out the hair dye. I had already looked at there weekly flyer, and knew the Clariol Nice & Easy was on sale for $5.99, so I had every intention of picking that up, but I noticed a sign right under my favorite dye (Garnier Nutrisse) that said "Substitute Item" because they had sold out of Nice & Easy. So they were selling my favorite dye at sales price because they were sold out of the orginal sale item. SCORE! Once I left Target, I thought I would shoot over to Kohls to pick up a cheap pair of black flats to wear for work (I have blue and black/red plaid, go figure. A girl that wears mostly black doesn't own a pair of black flats). I browsed the shoe department, and didn't see anything that fit in my price range, so I walked over to the Juniors department. I found a super cute tank top for only $8! I payed for the shirt, got in the car and drove home. I only ended up spending $15!

No comments:

Post a Comment