Subscribe TwitterFacebook

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ebates.com!

As I'm sitting here typing post after post about all these sites having sales, and how great they are, I completely forgot to mention a AWESOME site that will help you save on even more of your purchases AND get money back.

Ebates.com!!!!!


Thousands of retailers are linked to Ebates so you can use the retailers coupon, along with a little extra % off from Ebates.  Most places do offer money back, usually between 2%-6% on your purchases.  4 times a year Ebates will send you a check, or transfer the money to your paypal account (if you have one, something else i suggest everyone should have).  Also, if you feel like giving back to the community Ebates will send your money to the charity of your choice (100% free!).


As an add on bonus you get $5 just for signing up!

So, I will now list the extra % off you can get for the sales I posted earlier today:

  • Gap, Old Navy & Banana Republic 10% + 2.0% Cash Back (plus the 30% mentioned in my earlier post).
  • Philosophy 3.5% Cash Back (No coupons at this time).
  • Delia's 15% + 2.0% Cash Back (plus the 20% mentioned in my earlier post).
  • Bath & Body Works 3-5% Cash Back. No coupons at this time (plus the free tote mentioned in my earlier post).
  • Borders 5% Cash Back. No coupons at this time (plus the 33% mentioned in my earlier post).
So, if you want to sign up for Ebates, which I think you certainly should! Click Here!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment